Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day...from me...and God!

They are posted on my mirror...verses...to remind me of God's promises...verses that I love...ones that encourage me daily to remember that He has a plan for me...that "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him."  There are verses to remind me that there are treasures hidden in darkness.  Verses to challenge me to see that He constantly is doing a "new thing."  And many more.

But this morning my eyes were drawn to one that had almost gotten hidden behind my Kleenex box.

"I have loved you with an everlasting love...."  Jeremiah 31:3a

Happy Valentine's Day...from both of us!

2 comments:

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

I have to show you the Valentine's cards I sent to my girls in Teen CBS. They were of this verse! I need to also show you something else I'm working on!

Anonymous said...

You know what? I'm looking forward to giving you a big ol' hug this weekend! YAYAYAY!

I'm glad you love me...and I'm SUPER glad God does! :)