Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Monday Meditation (Tardy on Tuesday)~Overflow of Thanksgiving!

 
It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken." With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak, because we know that the One who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you in His presence. All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God."  2 Corinthians 4:13-15 (NIV)
 
 
 
With prayers that the overflow of your heart...your giving of thanks...for His grace, His power, His great love for us...brings great glory to our Redeemer!
 


1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm so late I may as well skip the week! Thank you for reaching me with YOUR grace last week. I was tied up in an appt with my sweet Sarah, then Scott came in for lunch, and then things got wild. And they're STILL wild, PTL!

Thanks for praying for me. I'm flabbergasted that cute girls in running clothes remind you of me! LOL

Love you & hope to see you SOON!