Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday Worship~Hanging On, Secure in Him

Your Word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. Psalm 119:105 (NIV)
 
 
The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus....And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:5-7,19 (NIV)

I'm praying that you find your security and all you need in Him today!

4 comments:

Susan said...

So beautiful, Kristi! I don't remember hearing that Britt song before, but I love the lyrics.

Hope your week is going well. I love you and miss you!

Hester's Heart said...

Kristi,

I really needed this today. I've been experiencing some anxiety this week and I can't quite put my finger on it??

Thank you for this reminder.
Love, Hester ;)

Kristi Butler said...

You girls are so precious to me. Both of you are in my prayers. Love you!!

Angela said...

Hi Kristi,

I found your blog through another blog. The Lord must have put it on your heart to write this post. I have been very fearful this past week and this scripture just speaks to my heart.

Thank you so much!