Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday Worship~When You're Shaken

"'Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,' says the LORD, who has compassion on you." Isaiah 54:10 (NIV)

He is not shaken. Nor is His covenant of peace. His compassion never fails. Nor does His love.

He is in control.


Lord, when we're shaken, help us to trust in You. To sing praise to You. You are our help in times of trouble. Thank You for being in control. And loving us. Unfailingly. We love You.

7 comments:

JoyceHostetter said...

Thanks, Kristi! I am clinging to this today.

Kristi Butler said...

And I'm praying for you right now, Joyce. Hugs!

quietspirit said...

Thank you for the scripture. A dear friend is in a local hospital. They believe she had a heart attack first of the week- Monday. She had no symptoms until yesterday- Wednesday.

Hester's Heart said...

Thank you for this wonderful reminder today. I needed this.

Love, Hester ;)

Vonda Skelton said...

What beautiful words of love from the Father. Thank you!

Kristi Butler said...

Cecelia, I'm saying a prayer for your friend right now.

Hester, you are so sweet...and on my preacher's wife prayer list!!

Vonda, thank you for your encouragement. So thankful that He is in control!!

Susan said...

You know how I love me some Kari Jobe. GORGEOUS song. Thanks for sharing!

btw I'm so far behind. Haven't seen your Monday Meditation for today -- hope everything is ok!