Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday Worshp~Letting God be God

I will establish My covenant as an everlasting covenant
between Me and you and your descendants after you
for the generations to come,
to be your God
and the God of your descendants after you.
Genesis 17:7 (NIV)

 
Father, help us to trust You today to be all that we need. Thank You for Your promises from generation to generation, Your everlasting covenant to claim us as Your own. Oh, how we need You. Help us to rest in Who You are today.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I hadn't heard this one before, Kristi. It's beautiful. I hope you're having a good week, and I really hope we can get together SOON.
Love you!

Cathy Baker said...

I agree with Susan. It's beautiful!

When I read this scripture I think of how our decisions today impact the generations to come. I thank God that He wants us to know Him and His ways -- and how He gives us the Spirit to make this possible -- not only for our sake but for our family and those within our sphere of influence as well.

Thank you for sharing this Wednesday Worship, Kristi. What a blessing!

Ceil said...

Hi Kristi! Such a great way to start the day, in the trust of the Lord. His covenant is everlasting, so I need to rest secure in that.

Happy Thursday!
Ceil

Kristi Butler said...

Hi sweet friends! Yes, Laura Story's song is such a great reminder of all that our God is! And you girls are precious!