Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Meditation~Hope

"Show me Your ways, LORD,
teach me Your paths.
Guide me in Your truth and teach me,
for You are God my Savior,
And my hope is in You all day long."
Psalm 25:4-5

Where is your hope today? Are you willing to yield to the LORD and allow Him to show you the way to His best for you? He has a plan for you. A plan to prosper you and not to harm you. (Jeremiah 29:11) That plan involves a depth of relationship with Him. Do you know Him?  Really know Him? Are you seeking that knowledge of Him through His Word? Are you allowing His Word to fill your heart and mind? His Word is Truth. Let's get to know God, learn from Him, allow Him to show us His way. God is our Savior...ponder that...the One who saves us. The One in whom our hope lies. Let's purposely HOPE in Him all day long...today and forever.


2 comments:

Susan said...

So thankful His HOPE never disappoints!

Kristi Butler said...

Amen, my friend!!