Saturday, October 22, 2011

Yummy Fall Recipe

Okay, stop the presses!!

 I'm going to share a recipe...my kind of cooking.  Easy!

Here's what I'm making today.
Two ingredients. 
Cinnamon & Sugar Pita Chips and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
.
I got mine at Trader Joe's.  That makes them more healthy.  Right?

Melt the Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips in the microwave.  Dip the Pita Chips!

Lay the dipped chips on wax paper or foil for the chocolate to return to its solid state.

Voila!  Cinnamony, chocolatey yumminess!  And all artsy looking, like they came straight from your favorite chocolate confectionery!  (Mine is The Chocolate Fetish in Asheville, NC.)

5 comments:

Margie Culbertson said...

That's what I'm talkin about! YUM!

Susan said...

Yummm I'm all about dipping stuff in CHOCOLATE :)

Kristi Butler said...

Oooooh, they're so good!

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

These are yummy! And yes anything from Trader Joe's is um, healthy! :) Love you my sweet, encouraging friend!

Kristi Butler said...

Cindy, I've got that in writing...from the queen of healthy cooking!! It's a good thing that they're good for you, cause we were puttin' some away on Sunday!! :)
Love you!